The latest in battery technology from BYD, one of the largest Lithium battery manufacturers on the planet.
BYD’s batteries have proven extremely reliable over time, working closely with Victron Energy’s R&D team, the batteries are fully supported for On and Off Grid applications when paired with Victron and other compatible inverters. At Commodore we have been using BYD batteries as one of our first choice of batteries for many years now, and are excited to begin working with the new range.
- Near 100% Nominal-Usable Capacity (15.4kWh/15.36kWh)
- Lithium iron technology regarded as one of the safest in the world
- Suitability for commercial, industrial and residential uses
- 64 of the 15.4kWh modules can be connected in parallel to provide you 983kWh of battery storage!
- Two of the 15.4kWh modules can be stacked in Lego like fashion to ensure the batteries are suitable for locations with limited space
- IP20 rated enclosure protection
- 250A max continuous output current
- 164kg unit
- Compatible with 1 and 3 phase systems
- 10 Year Warranty
Specifications per 15.4kWh unit:
Usable Energy: 15.36kWh
Nominal Voltage: 51.2V
Operating Temperature: -10C – +50C
Weather Rating: IP20
Round Trip Efficiency: 95%
Scalability: 983kWh (64 Modules)
Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) chemistry
Dimensions: 500mm height x 575mm width x 650mm length