- Optimized for high powered 60-cell / 120-half-cell and 72-cell / 144-half-cell modules
- Max Output Power: 366 VA @ 230 VAC
- Recommended PV module input power: 295-460W+
- Operating Range : 18 V–58 V
- 96.5% EU Efficiency
The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ7A Micro™ dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving the highest system efficiency for systems with 60 cell and 72-cell modules.
Part of the Enphase IQ System, the IQ 7A Micro integrates with the Enphase Envoy-S™, Enphase IQ Battery™, and the Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software.
The IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty.
Easy to Install
- Lightweight and simple
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant
Efficient and Reliable
- Optimized for high powered 60-cell and 72-cell modules
- Highest EU efficiency of 96.5%
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated IP67 enclosure
Smart Grid Ready
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ridethrough
- Envoy and Internet connection required
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
Enphase’s seventh-generation microinverters are powered by our unique software-defined architecture, offering an efficient design.
The new IQ 7A augments the family with support for modules up to 465 W, targeting high-power residential and commercial solar applications.