The Fimer 100kW PVS-100-TL is a cloud connected three-phase string solution for cost efficient decentralized photovoltaic systems for both ground mounted and large commercial applications.
This completely new platform, for extreme high power string inverters with power ratings up to 120 kW, maximizes the ROI for decentralized ground mounted and large rooftop applications. With six MPPT energy harvesting is optimized even in shading situations.
The horizontal and vertical mounting possibility creates flexibility for both ground mounted and rooftop installations. Covers are equipped with hinges and locks that are fast to open and reduce the risk of damaging the chassis and interior components when commissioning and performing maintenance actions.
Cloud connected to Aurora Vision, it enables access to advanced monitoring and control features through laptop and mobile devices.
Design flexibility and shade tolerance
Available in different versions, thanks to the double stage
conversion topology and the modular design, PVS-100/120
guarantees maximum flexibility for the system design on
rooftops or hilly ground. The separate and configurable wiring
compartment, available with six MPPT as well as with two
parallelable MPPT, allows the inverter to satisfy any plant
condition and any customer need.
With this technological choice energy harvesting is optimized
even in shading situations.
• Up to 6 independent MPPT
• Transformerless inverter
• 120 kW for 480 Vac and 100 kW for 400 Vac
• Wi-Fi as standard for configuration
• Two ethernet ports for plant level communication
• Large set of specific grid codes available which can be
selected directly in the field
• Double stage topology for a wide input range
• Both vertical and horizontal installation
• Separate wiring compartment for fast swap and replacement
• IP66 Environmental protection
• Maximum efficiency up to 98.9%