Based on SolarEdge’s HD-Wave technology, the world’s most installed residential inverter, the Genesis gives you a cost-effective solution that fits any shape of roof and any budget.
It combines the traditional SolarEdge benefits such as DC-optimised production, advanced safety and long-term warranties with new levels of convenience giving you easier designs and faster installations.
For systems up to 6.7kW DC (with a 5kW Genesis inverter), only one PV string is needed with just one DC isolator. That’s as simple as it gets – especially when installed with SolarEdge smart panels. As with any SolarEdge system, you’re free to design without any restrictions regarding panel type, orientation, or azimuth.
Installers can continue to leverage SolarEdge’s panel-level visibility for remote system monitoring and troubleshooting, while mySolarEdge gives homeowners a Dashboard view to simply track their system production and consumption (with an external energy meter).
- Single string design for inverters up to 5kW AC
- Faster, simpler installations with maximum design flexibility
- Record-breaking inverter efficiency for more energy production
- Rapid inverter commissioning via smartphone using SetApp
- Advanced safety features including SafeDC™ and integrated arc fault protection
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimisers for higher energy yield
- Supports Wi-Fi communications (sold separately)
- Battery-ready solution supporting on-grid storage
- IP65-rated, suitable for outdoor and indoor installation
For a full review of the brand, Visit SolarEdge Inverter Review.