To achieve grid parity, Jinko 370W Solar dedicated to develop advanced PV technologies to reduce the cost of renewable energy. Cheetah is designed to fulfill this purpose via its ultra-high module efficiency.
The Jinko Cheetah‘s half cell design makes it both high performing and aesthetically pleasing. With Passivated Emmiter Rear Contact (PERC) and anti-PID technologies, the Jinko 370W Cheetah module is highly efficient and durable.
In 2019, Jinko solar was announced as the biggest solar panel manufacturer in the world. Jinko shipped a whopping 14.2 gigawatts (GW) of solar panels. This was 3.9GW more than the runner up JA solar.
This is a 25% growth since 2018, which is massive. It’s safe to say we will be seeing a lot of Jinko solar panels in Australia.
- 5 Busbar Solar Cell – 5 busbar solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules, offers a better aesthetic appearance, making it perfect for rooftop installation.
- High Efficiency – Higher module conversion efficiency (up to 19.48%) benefit from Passivated Emmiter Rear Contact (PERC) technology.
- PID Resistance – Excellent Anti-PID performance guarantee limited power degradation for mass production.
- Low-light Performance – Advanced glass and cell surface textured design ensure excellent performance in low-light environment.
- Severe Weather Resilience – Certified to withstand: wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal)
- Durability Against Extreme Environmental Conditions– High salt mist and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD.