LG Mono X® Plus 450W (LG450S2W-U6)
• LG has been involved in a number of comparison tests of the LG panels against many other brand panels. LG Mono X® range models are consistently among the better performing in these tests.
• LG Mono X® Plus 450W panels are a similar physical size to many conventional 400W panels. This means with the LG Mono X® Plus 450W you get 12% more electricity per square meter than a 400W panel. So you can install more kW of solar on your roof with the LG Mono X® Plus-U6.
• The quality control of LG world-class solar production is monitored and improved using Six Sigma techniques to effectively maintain and improve our uncompromising quality.
• PID (Potential Induced Degradation) affects the long term ability of panels to produce high level electricity output. LG panels have anti PID technology and have been successfully tested by leading third party laboratories regarding PID resistance
High Energy Regeneration
• If you buy a 450 Watt panel then the flash test of this panel will show somewhere between 450W and 463W. Some competitor panels have -/+ tolerance, so you could get a flash test result below the rated Watt, meaning you pay for Watts you never get