CELLO technology replaces 3 busbars with 12 thin wires to enhance power output and reliability. NeON® 2 demonstrates LG’s efforts to increase customer’s values beyond efficiency. It features enhanced warranty, durability, performance under real environment, and aesthetic design suitable for roofs.
ENHANCED PERFORMANCE WARRANTY
LG NeON® 2 has an enhanced performance warranty. The annual degradation has fallen from -0.5 %/year to -0.33 %/year.
HIGH POWER OUTPUT
Compared with previous models, the LG NeON® 2 has been designed to significantly enhance its output efficiency making it efficient even in limited space.
LG NEON 2 ENHANCED PRODUCT WARRANTY
LG neon 2 has extended the warranty of the LG NeON® 2 to 25 years, which is among the top of industry standards.
Cello Techonology DOUBLE-SIDED CELL STRUCTURE
The rear of the cell used in LG NeON® 2 will contribute to generation, just like the front; the light beam reflected from the rear of the module is reabsorbed to generate a great amount of additional power. 2
- Great visual appearance with the black cells, black frames and thin wire busbars
- 25 years product warranty (parts and labour) is 15 years longer than most standard panel warranty and is covered by LG Electronic Australia.
- Improved 25-year performance warranty. All solar panels degrade, with the most degradation occurring in the first year and the output then decreasing annually. The LG NeON 2 Black solar panel has improved from -3% to -2% in the first year and thereafter the annual rate has fallen from -0.7% to -0.33%. This brings a warranted output of 90.08% after 25 years compared 80.2% for many competing panels.
- Improved High Temperature Performance. As air temperature rises panels begin to lose ability to generate power. The improved NeON® 2 Black module temperature co-efficient compared to standard modules, means on a hot day the LG panels deliver higher output.
- LG panels have a Corrosion Resistance Certification Salt Mist Corrosion to maximum severity 6 and Ammonia Resistance also. Install them with confidence right up to the beach line.
- Having double walled frames means the panels are certified to a wind rating of 5400 Pascals more than double that of some other panels.
- The modules have a double-sided cell structure that produces energy from the front and the back of the panel giving additional electricity.
- 12 wire busbars (“CELLO” Technology Increases Power) with NeON® 2 – LG’s “CELLO” Multi wire busbar cell technology lowers electrical resistance and increases panel efficiency, giving more power per panel and providing a more uniform look to the panel. In 2015 LG won the Intersolar Award in Germany for this innovation.