REC 370W TwinPeak 4 Seriessolar panels feature an innovative design with high panel efficiency and power output, enabling customers to get the most out of the space used for the installation.
Combined with industry-leading product quality and the reliability of a strong and established European brand, REC TwinPeak 4 Series panels are ideal for residential and commercial rooftops worldwide.
Solar panel manufacturer REC has announced the 4th generation of its TwinPeak 4 series is starting production this month and will be potentially available from July/August.
REC 370W TwinPeak 4 has been around since 2014 – and when you’re on a good thing, you stick to it. The company says the TwinPeak 4, which will be manufactured in Singapore, features a new cell structure design, multi-busbar connection and a higher power output than its predecessor.
- Industry leading lightweight 72-cell solar panel
- Latest Monocrystalline PERC technology
- High CEC PTC Rating
- More power for more electricity generation
- Higher yield through improved performance in shaded conditions
- Breakthrough technologies for increased light capture
- 100% free of Potential Induced Degradation (PID) efficiency losses
- Certified for Salt Mist & Ammonia Corrosion Resistance