Risen Mono 450W front power and 20.7% module efficiency with half-cut and MBB (Multi Busbar) technology bringing more BOS savings
– Low iron, high transmission tempered glass, 3.2mm thickness.
– Light transmittance reach 91% or more.
– The bending strength is 3-5 times of the ordinary glass.
– The impact strength is 5-10 times of the ordinary glass.
– Has good thermal stability, can withstand a temperature difference of 3 times that of the ordinary glass,.
– High transparency, high adhesion can be applied to various interface.
– Low melting point, easy to flow, can be applied to various glass lamination processes.
– Easy to store.
– Good durability against high temperatures, moisture, UV rays
Risen Mono Aluminum Alloy Frame
– Strong corrosion and oxidation resistance.
– Strong strength and firmness.
– Easy to transport and install, even if the surface is scratched, it will not oxidize and will not affect performance.
Risen Energy Co., Ltd. was founded in 1986 and listed as a Chinese public company in 2010. Risen Energy is one of the pioneers in solar industry and has committed to this industry as a R&D expert, an integrated manufacturer from wafers to modules, a manufacturer of off-grid systems, and also an investor, a developer and an EPC of PV projects. Aiming to deliver the green energy worldwide, Risen Energy is developing internationally with offices and sales networks in China, Germany, Australia, Mexico, India, Japan, USA and others. After years of efforts, it has reached a module production capacity of 11.1GW. While growing rapidly, Risen Energy keeps a stable pace with an average debt ratio at around 60% from 2011 to 2019.