The new SunPower Performance 3 AC Modules combine enhanced full black shingling technology with the world’s most advanced inverter technology. The result is an elegant,
optimized solution for any roof.
Backed by an industry-leading warranty and an estimated 35-year useful life,1 SunPower Performance panels wrap conventional front contact cells with 35 years of materials, engineering and manufacturing expertise to mitigate the reliability challenges of Conventional Panel design.
Maxeon SunPower Performance 3 AC Specifications
It’s often the (frustrating) case when manufacturers make announcements regarding new solar panels that these contain more fluff than substance – and Maxeon didn’t disappoint. But I found a datasheet here (in German, UPDATE July 19: now also in English) for the black version that reveals the following:
- Wattages: 370W, 375W, 380W, 385W
- Panel efficiency: 18.9%, 19.1%, 19.4%, 19.6%
- Microinverter: Enphase IQ7A
- Temperature coefficient: −0.34 %/°C
- Weight: 22.2kg
- Dimensions: 1160mm X 1690mm X 35mm
- 25 year product/performance warranty. (Microinverter: 25 year limited product warranty from Enphase. AC modules must be connected to the Enphase monitoring hardware – Envoy – for the Enphase product guarantee to apply.)
- Minimum guaranteed output in the 25th year: 87.2%
- Assembled in China