Trina Honey Mono 120 cell (dual 6×10 matrix) module is the most efficient, highest performing mono-crystalline solar panel in its class.
Trina Solar’s Honey Black cells deliver higher efficiencies and power output – with a maximum cell efficiency of 20.2%. Combined with Trina Solar’s 12 year product and 25 year linear power output warranties, Honay Black is one investment that lets you rest easy and enjoy the sweet returns.
The panel can be used for grid interactive or stand alone applications. You would need a MPPT capable regulator or an AC bus system for the latter. Please note: the panel is 35mm thick (unlike some older Trina Solar modules).
This Honey M product adopts multi-busbar technology, which can shorten the current conduction distance by more than 50% and thus lower the internal ribbon resistance loss. With finer and narrower busbars, more sunlight will be reflected back to the round ribbon, thus increasing energy efficiency. The unique circuit design of half-cut cells can reduce power loss to 1/4 compared to full cells, which results in a decrease of electrical resistance within the ribbon and finally improves the overall module efficiency by more than 2%.
Half-cut design allows modules to work at low operating temperatures, which can improve energy generation per watt. The unique cell strings design makes each cell string work independently, which can significantly reduce energy loss due to mismatch problem caused by inter-row shading.
* High powered 370 watt module
* Half-Cell layout (120 monocrystalline) PERC Technology
* Black anodised aluminium frame
* 3.2mm high transparency solar glass
* IP68 J-box with 4mm solar cable and MC4 compatible connectors
* Manufactured to international standards ISO9001, ISO14001
* 12 year manufacturing warranty
* 25 year linear power production warranty (90% @ 10 years, 80% @ 25 years)