HT-SAAE 440W TOPCon High Power Multiway+
- MBB The optimized number and width of main gate lines, Maximize the light receiving area of components and Reduce component power consumption
- Designed for high voltage systems of up to 1500 VDC, increasing the string length of solar systems and saving on BoS costs
- All the modules are sorted and packaged by amperage, reducing mismatch losses and maximizing system output.
- Microcrack resistant Double glass structure enhance reliability, triple EL tested of high quality control.
- Entire module certified to with stand extreme wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa)
- Positive tolerance 0/+5w guaranteed
HT-SAAE 440W is owned and operated by China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation (CASC), a government owned enterprise established in 1956.
Engaged to research, design and manufacture commercially viable space launch systems for domestic and international satellite services. HT-SAAE established in 1960 to develop solar technology for China’s Satellite program.
At the beginning of the 21st century in 2000, HT-SAAE began to transfer Aerospace PV technology to commercial applications.