The 5G model is the newest model of Solis RHI. Solis RHI-5kW-5G Hybrid Solar Inverter is a slim and lightweight design that allows an easy install. Solis new 5G Solis Hybrid inverter range that support power for important loads during load shedding as well as saving power during peak demands. Making this the ideal solution you always wanted.
The 3.6kW hybrid power inverter is aesthetically pleasing and is suitable for domestic environments; is IP65 protected alongside several other protection functions.
- ▶ Max. efficiency is 98.4%
- ▶ 2 MPPT and 4 DC input; Max 26A DC input current
- ▶ 3 operating modes (self-consumption; time-of-use; off-grid back-up) & programmable energy management
- ▶ Power supply can be switched automatically and switching time within 40ms
- ▶ Ensures AC backup for up to 10kW of continuous power and 16kVA of peak power
- ▶ Time of use shifting and peak shaving capabilities to grid
- ▶ AFCI protection, proactively reduces fire risk
- ▶ Intelligent EMS function
- ▶ Support three-phase imbalance on backup output port
- ▶ 24-hour fully intelligent energy management, Real-time grasp of PV plant status
- ▶ Remotely control & upgrade function, making digital power plant maintenance at your fingertipsSolis inverter is one of the very few inverters that entered the Australian solar market in its first phase when the solar system’s demand was on the peak. The name “Solis” was come by the Latin word “sol solis” which refers to a “SUN.” The Solis inverter has made its existence amid many other prominent inverters with its experienced and skilled engineers. This Solis inverter review will illustrate its long journey of 20 years in the field of research and development in the technical category, which has achieved the success of being one of the best solar systems available in Australia.