Solis S5 Single phase 3-6kW series string inverter’s efficiency of has improved dramatically. S5-GR1P(3-6)K series are suitable for the installation of single-phase input pv system of different types, residential,commercial and industrial and adopt ultra-high switching frequency, ultra-thin single four-layer board design can greatly reduce the risk caused by the connector.
- Max. efficiency 97.7%
- Max. input current 14A
- Complies with all state network requirements
- Integrate with adjustable Volt-Watt and Volt-Var function
- DRM integrated, fully comply with AS/NZS 4777.2:2020
- Built-in DC-PV2 Switch (optional), comply with AS/NZS 5033 requirements
- Support 24h consumption monitoring with a smart meter
- Super high frequency switching technology
- 2 MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- Integrated Export Power Manager(EPM)
- Compact and lightweight
- Voltage active power and reactive power
Solis inverter is one of the very few inverters that entered the Australian solar market in its first phase when the solar system’s demand was on the peak. The name “Solis” was come by the Latin word “sol solis” which refers to a “SUN.” The Solis inverter has made its existence amid many other prominent inverters with its experienced and skilled engineers. This Solis inverter review will illustrate its long journey of 20 years in the field of research and development in the technical category, which has achieved the success of being one of the best solar systems available in Australia.