Single-MPPT string inverter for 600Vdc system
Residential grid connected solar inverter with triple maximum power point tracking (MPPT) and WiFi dongle.
- Single phase
- Single MPPT
- WiFi dongle included
- Compatible with high power PV modules and bifacial modules
- Lower startup & wider MPPT voltage range
- Built-in smart PID recovery function
USER FRIENDLY SETUP
- Plug and play installation
- One-click access to iSolarCloud monitoring platform
- Light and compact (A4 size) with optimized heat dissipation design
SAFE AND RELIABLE
- Integrated arc fault circuit interrupter
- Built-in Type II DC&AC SPD
- Corrosion protection rating at C5
- Real time data (10 seconds refresh sample)
- 24/7 live monitoring both online and with integrated display
- Online IV curve scan and diagnosis
Sungrow is a global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables with over 49 GW installed worldwide as of June 2017. Founded in 1997 by University Professor Renxian Cao, Sungrow is a global leader in research and development in solar inverters, with numerous patents and a broad product portfolio offering PV inverter systems as well as energy storage systems for utility-scale, commercial, and residential applications. With a 20-year track record of growth and success, Sungrow’s products are available in over 50 countries, maintaining a market share of around 25 % in Germany and over 15 % globally.
Sungrow Australia Group Pty. Ltd. is a subsidiary company of Sungrow Power Supply Co., Ltd.. Sungrow Australia office has been established in Sydney since 2012. With this rapid development, Sungrow Australia has built one of the largest solar inverter manufacturers teams in Australia covering sales, technical support, projects and after sales service. The Sales team and technical support team are based in North Sydney and Sungrow warehouse is located in Pendle Hills. Over 6 years local support experience, we have built national service networks and our service contractors are ready to help installers or customers for warranty enquires.