Vertex S+ 430W
Small in size, big on power
• Up to 430 Watt, 21.7% module efficiency with high density interconnect technology
• Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping, lower series resistance, improved current collection and enhanced reliability
• Reduce installation cost with higher power bin and efficiency.
• Boost performance in warm weather with low temperature coefficient (-0.30%) and operating temperature.
Dual-glass Design, more secure and sustainable
• Upgraded dual glass of Vertex S, less prone to micro-cracks and scratches on the back during installation
• Double-glass + innovative non-destructive cutting for improved mechanical resistance and strength
• Resistant to harsh environments such as salt, ammonia, sand, high temperature and high humidity areas and fire class rating A or C.
Ultra-low Degradation. longer warranty, higher output
• First-year degradation 1% and annual degradation at 0.4%
• 30 years power warranty
Universal solution for residential and C&I rooftops
• Easy for integration, designed for compatibility with existing mainstream inverters and diverse mounting systems
• Perfect size and low weight for handling and installation
• Most valuable solution on low load capacity rooftops (weight similar to backsheet version)
• Mechanical performance up to 5400 Pa positive load and 4000 Pa negative load