The Risen RSM40 series were born in response to some of the key industrial pains and customer concern such as how to reduce LID (Light-induced Degradation, LETID (Light and elevated Temperature Induced Degradation), internal loss, shadow shading and BOS cost. As a new generation of high performance, high cost-effective and reliable products.
Risen RSM132-6 370M high-efficiency mono-crystalline cells deploy the world leading two-side-stack-passivation technology, SE (Selective Emitter) technology, low-temperature firing technology and enhanced current injection technology. This can increase the cell conversion efficiency and at the same time reduce LID and LETID. Titan cell conversion efficiency can reach up to 22.51% with the efficiency of mainstream bin between 22.1% and 22.2%.
- Global, Tier 1 bankable brand, with independently certified state-of-the-art automated manufacturing.
- Industry-leading lowest thermal co-efficient of power
- Industry-leading 25 years product warranty
- Excellent low irradiance performance
- Excellent PID resistance
- Positive tight power tolerance
- Dual stage 100% EL Inspection warranting defect-free product
- Module Imp binning radically reduces string mismatch losses
- Warranted reliability and stringent quality assurances well beyond certified requirements
- Certified to withstand severe environmental conditions
About the Brand
Risen Energy is a leading, global tier 1 manufacturer of high-performance solar photovoltaic products and provider of total business solutions for residential, commercial and utility-scale power generation. The company, founded in 1986, and publicly listed in 2010, compels value generation for its chosen global customers.