The BYD Battery-Box is a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO) battery for usage with an external inverter. Thanks to its modular design, the battery grows with its requirements. All systems can be extended with the HVS 2.56kWh Battery Module at any time.
BYD Premium HVS
This series of batteries consists of battery modules of 2.56 kWh that can be connected in series with each other for a total number that can range from 2 to 5 modules, from 5.1 kWh to a maximum of 12.8 kWh per system.
Each of these can also be put in parallel with two other systems, thus generating an accumulation of 38.4 kWh.
Each “tower” can reach 512V of nominal voltage with a maximum current output of 25A.
BYD Premium HVS This include a 2.56 kWh Battery to use with the BYD HV BMU (KD31384)
One Battery-Box Premium HVS is composed of 2 to 5 HVS battery modules that are connected in series to achieve a usable capacity of 5.1 to 12.8 kWh.
Additionally, direct parallel connection of up to 3 identical Battery-Box Premium HVS allows a maximum capacity of 38.4 kWh.
Ability to scale by adding HVS modules or parallel HVS stacks later.
- Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Functionality
- Highest Efficiency Thanks to a Real High-Voltage Series Connection
- The Patented Modular Plug Design Requires no Internal Wiring and Allows for Maximum Flexibility and Ease of Use
- Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Life Cycle, and Power
- Compatible with Leading 1 and 3 Phase High Voltage Battery Inverters
- Two Distinct Modules to Cover the Complete Range of System Sizes]
- Highest Safety Standards like VDE 2510-50