Solis-S5-GR3P5-20K three-phase series string inverter are reliable preferred equipment for residential, small industrial and commercial pv power stations. Smaller size, higher efficiency, a variety of power models Available for selection. Adopt two MPPT access, more flexible and efficient.
Solig 5g Leading Features
- Max. efficiency 98.7%
- Complies with Western Power, SA, VIC, QLD, and NSW grid requirements
- Integrate with adjustable Volt-Watt and Volt-Var function
- DRM integrated, fully comply with AS4777.2:2015
- Built-in DC-PV2 Switch (optional), comply with AS/NZS 5033 requirements
- Support 24h consumption monitoring with a smart meter
- 2 MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- THDi<1.5%, low harmonic distortion against grid
- Integrated Export Power Manager (EPM)
- Multiple protections functions
- Voltage active power and reactive power
Solis is a Spanish name derived from the Latin sol solis, literally meaning “SUN”. Solis Australasia are very proud to be delivering the very latest in solar inverter technology from Ginlong Technologies in the form of the new Solis range of inverters. The Solis inverter product range has the benefit of more than 20 years of technical development and improvement resulting from the experience and determination of the Solis engineers to produce the very best product available.